Penis pumps can be intimidating if you’ve never thought about picking one up before. Contrary to popular belief, they are not tools for increasing the length or girth of your penis. They are simply sexual aids, used to obtain a temporarily harder erection when used properly.
To help allay some of the inevitable apprehension that comes with purchasing a penis pump, thanks to http://www.bestpenispumps.org/, we’ve collected everything you could possibly need to know to help you choose the perfect pump for you.
- Not all pumps are created equal. This is a definite case of ‘you get what you pay for.’ Low cost pumps often don’t have the safety equipment needed to make sure you don’t permanently damage your penis. They are also frequently made from low-quality materials that don’t hold up as well under pressure.
- There are 3 types of penis pumps. Pumps fall under three categories: air, water, and hybrid. Air assisted pumps are often the cheapest option. It is easy to damage the penis with this style of pump because there is nothing to regulate the vacuum being created inside the tube. The best hydro penis pumps are filled with water before use, making them safer. The vacuum is distributed more evenly, and there is no chance of over-pressurizing the tube. Hybrid pumps can be used with air or water.
- Pumps are often prescribed by doctors. The use of vacuum assisted devices is often needed for patients who suffer from erectile dysfunction or other conditions that may affect blood flow, such as diabetes or obesity. It can even be used to assist patients who have difficulty obtaining an erection due to mental issues such as anxiety or depression.
- Best pumps work by increasing blood flow. The strength and hardness of an erection is directly related to the amount of blood in the penis. A pump works by using a gentle vacuum to increase the amount of blood being drawn into the penis.
- Pumps will not increase your penis size permanently. The vacuum inside the pump may create a temporary increase, but that is only due to the extra blood being drawn into the penis. The only way to permanently increase the size of your penis is to use stretching devices over the course of months.
- Do not buy a pump without a vacuum gauge and emergency release valve. The vacuum gauge allows you to see how much of a vacuum is being created in the tube. Most gauges will come marked with a safe pressure range. Anything more than that and you risk damaging your penis. The emergency release valve is important because it allows you to release the entire vacuum at once, in the event that you begin experiencing pain or extreme discomfort.
- Do not over-pump. You may think that you can create the most extreme erection possible by continuing to pump for an extended period of time. You couldn’t be more wrong. Instead, you will find that your penis will turn an unpleasant shade of purple like a giant hickey, and will be soft and spongy rather than hard. In extreme cases, this could even require a trip to the emergency room, due to a rupture in the penile artery or the blood vessels within the penis.
- Results will vary. Penis pumps work well in theory but like other medical treatments designed to help with erectile dysfunction, it may not work as well for you as it might for another patient. It is impossible to see how well a pump will work for you until you try it.
- Do your Research. Like many other male enhancement products, there are so many penis pumps on the market that it can be difficult to choose just one. Do your research, and spend some time on forums or sites that allow users to post their reviews of male enhancement products.
A hight quality penis pump can be a great tool to help you obtain harder erections, or just to augment your sex life. Don’t buy the first pump that pops up on your screen though, and don’t buy the cheapest one available, you will just end up disappointed. Adding a vacuum gadget to your bag of tricks can be a fantastic way to help you enjoy yourself in the bedroom. Just make sure you follow the instructions and whatever you do, don’t over-pump. No one wants to end up in the ER because of their sexual escapades, after all.