- Posted on April 5, 2015
- in Penis Pills
- by Matt Kailey
There are so many penis pills on the market today that it can be hard to know where to start looking for the best ones.
Should you go to your doctor and get a prescription medication, or any of the other well known male enhancement pills?
Or should you stick to over the counter medications with brands like VigRX Plus, Sinrex, or any of the dozens of others that pepper the internet with their advertisements?
What do Penis Pills do?
Male enhancement products or “penis pills” work in a variety of ways, depending on the composition of the pill. Most focus on three key points.
- Blood Flow – Penis pills are designed to increase the amount of blood that flows into the penis, creating harder and stronger erections.
- Amount of Semen/Sperm Count – Many pills include herbal supplement and minerals that can increase sperm count and/or the amount of seminal fluid produced, leading to stronger, more intense orgasms.
- Testosterone – A low testosterone level can cause a variety of sexual issues, including decreased libido, decreased sexual satisfaction, and the ability to generate an erection or reach orgasm.
Penis pills that are designed to help improve stamina will often include an ingredient to reduce sensitivity in the penis, while those pills crafted to help generate an erection will often be designed to increase sensitivity instead.
What to Look for in Penis Pills
It can be nearly impossible to pick the right male enhancement pills to suit your needs. Here, thanks to http://www.myvigrxplus.com/, are a few things you should look for when picking out your best pills.
- Country of Origin. If possible, try to avoid any pills that are made in Mexico or China. Some have been known to be cut with black market Viagra and other prescription medications, making them potentially dangerous.
- Knowing the ingredients can be important for two reasons. First, you will know if there are any components in the penis pills that you might be allergic to. Secondly, there may be some ingredients that could react with any medications you’re already on.
- Reviews from previous users can be your best resource for information about a product. The VigRX Plus reviews, for example, can be easily found throughout the internet and are often the most honest and objective information you will find.
Things to Avoid When Looking for Penis Pills
It is easy to fall into the marketing trap when you’re looking to purchase a new male enhancement product. The goal of these marketing schemes is to make their product look as appealing as possible, whether it actually works or not.
A few things that you should avoid when choosing a pill include:
- Any pill that claims to increase the size of your penis. Let’s get this straight right now: PILLS CANNOT INCREASE YOUR PENIS SIZE. Your erections may feel or seem larger due to increased blood flow, but they are not actually bigger.
- Any pill that refuses to disclose its ingredients. You want to know what you’re taking, especially since pills like those mentioned in the VigRX Plus reviews are not regulated by the FDA. It is always safer to know what you’re taking.
- Pills with labels that are not in English (or your native language). If you can’t read the label, it’s impossible to know for sure what you’re taking.
Things to Remember
Here are a few things you should remember before placing an order for your choice of penis pills:
- Male enhancement pills should be your last resort. They can be addictive and have nasty side effects that could further damage your sex life.
- Always consult with a physician before you start taking any penis pills, whether they are prescription or over the counter.
- Stop taking any pills if you start experiencing side effects. Also, make sure you report any side effects, no matter how minor, to your doctor.
- Reviews are your friend. People, for the most part, tend to be honest in their product reviews because they know that their information could help or hinder someone else. The VigRX Plus Reviews are legendary for the sheer amount of information they contain.
And of course, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
If you feel like male enhancement pills are the answer to any problems that you might be having in the bedroom, just make sure you do your research first. These pills can be expensive so you don’t want to waste your money on a supplement that you won’t take or that won’t give you the results that you need.